The Friday 5 is a weekly email notice that lists the 5 most pertinent announcements for the week. It is emailed on Fridays and is also posted on the website weekly. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at email@example.com.
“The Friday 5” of First Baptist Church Hilton Head Island
Friday, February 12, 2016
“They who love are but one step from heaven.” —James Russell Lowell
1. SERMON SERIES: BE STRONG, #5 “A Charge to Be Approved of God,” 2 Timothy 2:14-19
2. New Member Orientation – Sunday, February 28, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Anyone interested in learning more about being a Southern Baptist and our church, is invited to join us. The event will include a full campus tour and meal with our staff. Call Paulette Gardner to register by Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
3. Evangelism Class Offered - If you are interested in learning how to share your faith and disciple people, send your name, address, phone and email to Chuck.Stewart@e3partners.org or call 843-715-2529. The free seven-session course will be taught at a time other than Sunday morning or Wednesday night. Please let us know the days and times you are available and the number of people interested, Location(s) and time(s) will be determined based on responses. Snowbirds can take this course home with them.
4. New Men’s Bible Study on Wednesday Nights - Beginning Wednesday, March 2, the Men’s Bible Study Class will begin a new study “SOAR - Are You Ready to Accept God’s Power?” by Kenny Luck. Discover the thrilling freedom of living in God’s power. This workbook shows you how to have a rich spiritual experience by applying easy-to-use, interactive, and practical ideas. It clearly lays out steps for attaining an authentic, balanced Christian life, and encourages accountability to establish a pattern for spiritual victory. Call Paulette Gardner at 843-785-4478 if you would like to be included in the class so materials will be available for you.
5. Parents’ Night Out, Saturday, February 27, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM, for children ages 3 – 11. $5.00 donation per family. Games, crafts, pizza, movie, FUN!!! Call Paulette Gardner at 843-785-4478 by the deadline of February 24.
First Baptist Church of Hilton Head Island is a growing community of faith that is committed to presenting the Lord Jesus Christ, through the Bible, so that people may come into our fellowship to love Him, to serve Him, and to share Him with all people.
We are glad you have found us and hope that you will take the time to discover the unique opportunities we have available to you here.
9:00 AM - Classic worship in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Sunday School
11:15 AM - Modern Worship in the Family Life Center
Discover ways to connect with the FBCHHI. Find out more...
to complete the online
Awana registration form(s)
for your child(ren).