The Friday 5 is a weekly email notice that lists the 5 most pertinent announcements for the week. It is emailed on Fridays and is also posted on the website weekly. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Friday 5 from First Baptist Church Hilton Head Island, SC
Friday, May 22, 2015
This weekend, we remember those who’ve given their lives for our earthly freedom — and worship the One who died and rose to ensure our eternal freedom.
1. SERMON SERIES: BLESSINGS IN CHRIST, #15 “Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit,” Ephesians 4:25-31.
2. Memorial Day Holiday, Monday, May 25. The church offices will be closed in observance of the holiday and reopen Tuesday, May 26.
3. Burgers and Baptisms, Wednesday, May 27
Summer Cookout Celebration in the Family Life Center - 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM. Reservations are due by May 24. Following dinner, we will walk to the beach to witness Baptism in the Atlantic Ocean in front of the Marriott’s Grande Ocean Resort held at 6:30 PM. If you would like to be baptized in the ocean Wednesday, May 27, call Lynda Hopkins, at 843-785-4478.
4. High School Graduation Recognition – Sunday, May 31, 9:00 AM, in the Sanctuary.
9:00 AM - Formal Recognition during the Classic Service in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Breakfast honoring High School Graduates and their families in the Youth Building
11:15 AM - Informal Recognition during the Modern Worship Service in the Family Life Center
5. Register now for “Journey Off the Map” Vacation Bible School. Registration forms are available in the foyers of our worship areas or on our website at www.fbchhi.org under the Ministries/Children’s Ministry tabs. Space is limited so register soon.
First Baptist Church of Hilton Head Island is a growing community of faith that is committed to presenting the Lord Jesus Christ, through the Bible, so that people may come into our fellowship to love Him, to serve Him, and to share Him with all people.
We are glad you have found us and hope that you will take the time to discover the unique opportunities we have available to you here.
9:00 AM - Classic worship in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Sunday School
11:15 AM - Modern Worship in the Family Life Center
Discover ways to connect with the FBC family on Sunday as well as Wednesday nights. Find out more...
Our church offers a variety of Wednesday night programs. There is something for everyone in your family.