The Friday 5 is a weekly email notice that lists the 5 most pertinent announcements for the week. It is emailed on Fridays and is also posted on the website weekly. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Friday 5
A weekly announcement listing for First Baptist Church Hilton Head Island, SC
Friday, October 28, 2016
You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. SERMON SERIES: SHARING OUR FAITH 3-2-1, #1 “Our Prayer-Lord Give Us,” Matthew 9:35-38
2. Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Collection begins Sunday, October 30.
The deadline to return shoeboxes to the Family Life Center is Sunday, November 13.
3. Men’s Prayer Breakfast held in the Family Life Center Multi-purpose Room, 8:00 AM, Sunday, October 30. All men are invited. Join them for a delicious breakfast that includes a devotion and time of prayer.
4. Drop-In Baby Shower for Erika Smith Rich Has Been Rescheduled for Saturday, November 12, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Family Life Center, Room #5. Everyone is invited to attend. Go to this website to see Erika and Brad’s baby gift registry - https://babyli.st/erika-rich.
5. Daylight Saving Time Begins Sunday, November 6 – move clocks back one hour the night before.
Annual Business Meeting, Sunday, November 6, 6:00 PM in the Sanctuary. If you are a committee chairman, reports for the Annual Business meeting are due to Lynda Hopkins at email@example.com no later than Wednesday, November 2. Thank you for getting your reports in on time.
Our Mission Statement:
Our Mission at
First Baptist Church
Hilton Head Island
is to present the Lord Jesus Christ,
through the Bible,
so that people may come
into this fellowship,
to love Him, to serve Him,
and to share Him with all people.
9:00 AM - Classic worship in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Sunday School
11:15 AM - Modern Worship in the Family Life Center
Discover ways to connect with the FBCHHI. Find out more...
Please click the Ministries button, choose Children’s Ministry from the drop down menu, and follow the link to the Awana registration form.