The Friday 5 is a weekly email notice that lists the 5 most pertinent announcements for the week. It is emailed on Fridays and is also posted on the website weekly. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Friday 5” of First Baptist Church
Friday, November 27, 2015
The hustle and bustle of the season can feel overwhelming. Carve out some time apart from the world, where you can focus on the true meaning of Christmas.
1. SERMON SERIES: MIRACULOUS SIGNS OF OUR LORD, #4 “Signs That Test Our Faith,” John 6:1-14, Dr. John Keller, Pastor.
2. If you are in town, come help decorate the Church for Christmas - Saturday, November 28, 9:00 AM – until. A light lunch will be served.
3. “The Sounds of Christmas,” is a musical program presented by the Sanctuary and Handbell Choirs of First Baptist Church Hilton Head Island, held Sunday, December 6, 6:00 PM. The choirs will be performing traditional Christmas classics, as we retell the story of the birth of Jesus through narration, song and congregation participation, to help people experience the true meaning of Christmas. Invite your friends and neighbors. Nursery is available.
Annual Church Christmas Party will be held immediately following the musical in the Family Life Center. Please bring an hors d’oeuvre to share.
4. “The Nativity: An Evening of Contemporary Praise and Worship,” an intimate retelling of the story of the birth of Jesus by a contemporary praise and worship team presented in the Family Life Center, Saturday, December 12, 7:00 PM. Invite your friends and neighbors. Nursery is available. If you are interested in participating, please contact Tara Workman at 843-415-3897.
5. Additional Pictorial Directory Dates Are Open – Sign-up now for the best selections.
More dates are Friday, December 5, and January 22 & 23, 2016.
Sign up Sundays in the Family Life Center before Sunday School, or before the 11:15 AM worship service, or through our website at www.fbchhi.org. Click the link in either the “Contact Us” box or tab on the home page and follow the directions, or call Paulette Gardner in the church office at 843-785-4478.
We want to see YOU in our next pictorial directory.
First Baptist Church of Hilton Head Island is a growing community of faith that is committed to presenting the Lord Jesus Christ, through the Bible, so that people may come into our fellowship to love Him, to serve Him, and to share Him with all people.
We are glad you have found us and hope that you will take the time to discover the unique opportunities we have available to you here.
9:00 AM - Classic worship in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Sunday School
11:15 AM - Modern Worship in the Family Life Center
Discover ways to connect with the FBCHHI. Find out more...
Come to FBCHHI for a
FREE 8 x 10 Portrait,
November 13 or 14, 2015.
Click on the picture in the Contact Us Box
to the right to sign-up.
to complete the online
Awana registration form(s)
for your child(ren).