The Friday 5 is a weekly email notice that lists the 5 most pertinent announcements for the week. It is emailed on Fridays and is also posted on the website weekly. If you would like to be added to our email list, please email us at email@example.com.
The Friday 5
Friday, April 22, 2016
Have the donkey and elephant let you down? Turn to the Lamb!
1. Sunday, April 24 - 8:00 AM – Men’s Prayer Breakfast – Family Life Center Multi-purpose Room. All men invited!
SERMON SERIES: BE STRONG, #11 “The Passing of the Mantle,” 2 Timothy 4:9-16.
2. Fellowship with Brett Myers regarding mission trip to Calgary, Canada this summer, Wednesday, April 27, 6:30 PM, held in the Sanctuary.
3. Church-wide Mission Project in April - Deep Well Food Collection during the month of April. Bring canned and boxed foods to the “Well” in the foyer of the Family Life Center.
4. Parents’ Night Out – April 23 - 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Children's Building
5. Awana Awards Program - May 4 - 6:30 PM in the Family Life Center
Come support our children as they show what they have learned in Awana this past year and encourage them as they are presented their achievement awards.
Coming in June - Vacation Bible School, Monday - Friday, June 20 – 24, 9:00 AM - 12 Noon for children ages 4 (by January 1, 2016) through those who have just completed the 5th grade. We’ll dive down and go deep with Submerged: Finding Truth Below the Surface - Lifeway’s 2016 VBS. As kids submerge themselves in God’s Word, they discover that Jesus saw people differently. He didn’t just see what’s on the outside; He saw who people were down deep. Registration forms will soon be available on our website at www.fbchhi.org.
Volunteer meeting, Sunday, May 15, 12:30 PM – Room #8, Children’s Building.
First Baptist Church of Hilton Head Island is a growing community of faith that is committed to presenting the Lord Jesus Christ, through the Bible, so that people may come into our fellowship to love Him, to serve Him, and to share Him with all people.
We are glad you have found us and hope that you will take the time to discover the unique opportunities we have available to you here.
9:00 AM - Classic worship in the Sanctuary
10:15 AM - Sunday School
11:15 AM - Modern Worship in the Family Life Center
Discover ways to connect with the FBCHHI. Find out more...
to complete the online
Awana registration form(s)
for your child(ren).